Gateway Hotel (Marco Polo Hotels)
US$150
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$253
US$238
Shangri-La.com
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$258
US$230
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$175
US$148
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$108
Hotel Direct
1,361 results
All reviewscontinental clubharbour citymarco polo hotelscity supernespresso machineocean terminalshopping mallmobile phonethird floorreplenished dailyexcellent locationfree wifiupon checknathan roaddirect accessmtr stationfavorite hotel
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Hotel location next to Tsim Sha Tsui - Macau ferry and Star Ferry terminal make it among the best location. MRT just 5 minute walk. Sitting inside Harbour View City complex making it a shopping haven will all the brands located side by side. Galleria and ISA are all located within eye sight from the hotel front. Nothing trouble us from this hotel. the down side is, once i open the window, i am seeing people in the next building doing their works...... seems i must leave my curtain down all the time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My 1st time in Hong Kong, and amazing Hotel choice. Vey modern, very nice rooms, wonderful bathroom, very complete services.
Wonderful bed, and excelent pillow that molds your head and neck according with your weight and body shape. Amazing !!
Excellent breakfeast, not very big meal room if hotel is complete. Nice window to Canton Road.
Excellent location, right on Canton Road, near Metro, Ferry lanes, museums, and close to city markets (only 2 stops by metro).
Nice stuff and high quality services.

Room Tip: Please select a room with window to the bay, where you can have a perfect view during evening. If the set you a backawrds you can see big awerehouse factory only ....
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Nice renovated hotel. Rooms are clean, full equiped, nice bathroom and in-room check-in.
Late check-out proposed immediatly for 4pm.
Top of the top a nespresso machine in the room......I appreciate.
Breakfast is nice and complete (as in many hotel in HK), but a little bit expensive (around 230 HK$).
Staff is very friendly, but some employes don't speak english.
Hev try to ask the first morning where is the breakfast level, but had to go downstair at reception to find somebody speaking english.
Good located in TST in a giant shopping mail, near all night and day activities.

Room Tip: Normal room are ok, for me no need to have a suite for only a sleeping place. Smoking rooms are available, but no possibility to open a window and it smells.....even for a smoker like me. So if you don't smoke, avoid this rooms. Street side room are quite (I was on 11th floor)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I book for standard room, together with my wife. Upon arrival i was ask if i like to top-up a little and get upgraded to a suite. Of cause i did and never regret, it was beautiful and the free usage of the executive lounge. Staffs are helpful and attentive.
Hotel just right above high end mail, you must try the pastries and chocolate or you will live your life with great remorse.

Is a great place to stay if you plan to:
- have street hawker food, just a 10 min walk away, right infront of the hotel.
- high end shopping especially for ladies, many branded labels are just around the corner.
- Victoria harbour just right behind, strolling along the harbour in the night give a a sense of romantic.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have just returned to Australia after a stopover in Hong Kong and staying at the gateway. It was a one night stay after a long flight from europe and I could not have been more happy with the service I received when myself and my husband needed it most. We had booked a club room and on arriving in the afternoon we were desperate for someone to just look after us and the staff at the gateway were wonderful. Everything was easy and accessible and the club rate provides everything and more for the tired, hungry and thirsty traveller. Having the shopping at your doorstep made the quick stopover at hong kong perfect. I have now stayed at 6 or so 4 or 5 star hotels in Hong kong and on our way over we stayed at a more elaborate hotel but if I return again to Hong Kong I will stay at the gateway because of the wonderful service, excellent club facilities and location which is 10 out of 10.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for club rate. It's worth it
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple