“Right In Tsim Sha Tsui”

Citadines Ashley Hongkong
Ranked #188 of 716 Hotels in Hong Kong
“Right In Tsim Sha Tsui”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was 1st stay in this hotel or rather service apartment and being Hongkong, I expected it to be small but to my surprise, it had a good size room and a small area kitchen
The location was right in Tsim Sha Tsui, lots of food along the hotel street, and MTR/subway was less then 5 mins away from hotel lobby.
The only odd thing on the hotel was the housekeeping. They will only do up your room after 12/1pm which I find it odd even when I left the room at 9am and came back at 2pm and room was still not make up. The service staff told me they will only do rooms after 12/1pm.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Oz
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this apartment through my work preferred list. This hotel is situated close to Tsim Sha Tsui MRT (exit from B5 and walk across the Prince - it's a short block away) It's also very close to many eatery places for breakfast, lunch & dinner. It even has a Turkish / Indian restaurant next door. A couple of street parallel to it is Nathan Street & it's within walking distance to K11 Shopping Mall. For those of us who have big luggages, please be mindful as the studio rooms are not big. The night staff are very helpful but the morning ones are not so. One complain I have is that their house keeper kept forgetting to leave me clean towels daily and also coffee & tea. They also will not wash up for you should you leave any dishes in the sink. Otherwise it's a location for shopping.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank IshahOz
Gold Coast Australia
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and I spent 5 nights here stayed in a studio. The room was compact but very comfortable, with modern furnishings and equipped kitchen. As others have said, the location is great with easy access to MTR and ferry, plus heaps of eating options nearby. A plus is that Ashley Road is a no through road, so there is little traffic outside at any time.
The location can't be beat; just a couple of blocks away from the harbour and Canton road shopping. Although the room was quite small, we spent most of my time outdoors so it wasn't a big deal.
This is a nice hotel in Tsim sha sui,Kowloon with 10 mins walk to ferry terminal(to Macau),5 min to MRT,10 mins to Star Ferry(to Hong Kong) and have many restaurants (Chinese,Pub,Western)& supermarket around this hotel. There was was no problem security wise we left our suitcases open, laptop on the table etc.,nothing was ever touched, and the rooms were cleaned very well. Do get an Octopus card for travel around HK, it saves so much time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tony1306
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel is situated in a lane where there are a lot of eateries and things to see. As i had to travel alone for the earlier part of my trip, this hotel provides me with a sense of security as the roads leading to the hotel is always busy. The room is of a perfect size for a single traveler. Get a bigger room if you are traveling with another person. The room is fully equipped as there is a kitchenette area, fully stocked with plates and cups and cooking utensils. The beds are nice, i slept pretty well throughout my stay.

As a Muslim traveler, food availability is important and the best part, there is a kebab store just next to the hotel entrance. My meals are basically covered throughout my stay there. Places to visit and MTR is just around the corner.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Juhainie
Bangkok
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I and my colleague stayed here for two nights as for business trip. The location is quite convenient as its location near the MTR Tsim Sha Tsui station, 7-Eleven, local noodle shop and fast food shop for take home order. About 5 minutes walking distance you can find the favorite restaurant 'Sweet Dinasty'. In accommodation the room is clean and convenient such as a kitchenette, an ironing board and iron provided in room that i think this is excellent for travelers. Actually our trip is for business but i think this hotel is suitable for all (business, family, friend, solo or couple).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank SweetApril28
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Based on the many reviews I've read, I decided to go ahead and book a studio room for my 4-day stay in Hong Kong. I was not disappointed at all. While the room is small, it is comfortable and has a small kitchenette, an ironing board and iron, and small safe to store valuables.

I arrived at 8am, and was greeted by the friendly concierge, Oscar Mai. Although I was made to wait until 12pm until my room was cleaned, Oscar's hospitality and approachability made the experience more tolerable. I cannot praise his excellent service enough. As a female solo traveler, he was very helpful in terms of providing me with maps and advice on what places to go to, and made me feel safe

I definitely look forward to visiting Hong Kong and staying at the Citadines Ashley again and again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Hotel is located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui with walking distance to Star Ferry Pier and Tsim Sha Tsui MTR. The hotel is surrounded with many good restaurants and eateries. The room we stayed came with fast wifi and good selection ot tv channels.

Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
, Front Office Manager at Citadines Ashley Hongkong, responded to this review, 23 December 2016
Dear Guest,

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.
Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Citadines Ashley Hong Kong, we look forward to welcoming you again at any one of our serviced residences.

Thank you.