“Convenient location and helpful hotel staff”

Citadines Ashley Hongkong
Ranked #181 of 719 Hotels in Hong Kong
Singapore, Singapore
“Convenient location and helpful hotel staff”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Hotel's location is very convenient, walking distance to Star Ferry Pier and Tsim Sha Tsui MTR with many restaurants and eateries around. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is of good size and is clean. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KHGoo
, Front Office Manager at Citadines Ashley Hongkong, responded to this review, 23 December 2016
Dear Guest,

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.
Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Citadines Ashley Hong Kong, we look forward to welcoming you again at any one of our serviced residences.

Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Citadines is right in the middle of tsim sha tsui, very convenient! The space is just right for two plus the messy shopping loots! It is a service apartment so not much services apart from the helpful reception staff assisting with directions to the tourist attractions.

Adapters and three pin plus are available, which is a plus point!

For food, there is a kebab restaurant right beside the hotel various chinese food restaurants nearby too. There is itacho japanese restaurant just nearby as well.

Just to highlight, withdrawal of cash (HKD dollar) from DBS Hongkong Atm do not need to pay service charge for Singaporeans and exchange rate is not too bad either! :)

Room Tip: Higher rooms are brighter!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank R0well_s
Dear Guest,

Thank you.
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was 1st stay in this hotel or rather service apartment. The location was right in Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Exit L5- Ashley Road Side (just few blocks after crossing the road), lots of food along the hotel street. Having MTR/subway was less then 5 mins away from hotel was only the best thing i liked about this place. Don't expect any services like hotels. Far below than a normal star hotel. The housekeeping will clean up your room as per their mood only. Don't get shocked if you leave your room at 9am and come back at 2pm to find room was still not make up. No house keeping people can be contacted by you ever. you just need to contact the reception for everything and its better if you go to the reception directly instead of calling them. because calling them may need several hours to get any response for the thing you asked them or may be you keep calling them repeatedly.
On my visit, the first day of stay itself, the lights near the bed were not working but when i asked the room service, there was no response. I reported to the reception and found that the receptionist came by himself to change the light and then he stood on my bed with his dirty socks and tried to replace the bulbs, which of course he could not. Then he told he will get it done tomorrow as today his engineers are not available. No one came next day till 11.30pm, then i went to the reception again and reminded them to get it done. I went out for my work, when came back, it was fixed. On the third day of my stay, even the normal room cleaning was not done till 4pm. I contacted the hotel staffs several times over phone and finally went to the reception to ask them get it done. I have asked the hotel staffs to change the bed sheets of my room as they had became dirty but they clearly refused and they told that their hotel policies allow them to change room bedsheets only after 3 days. Since my stay was for 3 nights, they can't change. I even asked the reception but same reply. It was so bad and rude to know this. I was feeling sorry to choose this hotel. The coffee kit provided in the room were some cheap locally made. No brand, no good taste. No shower cap or comb or shaving kit in bathroom, you will just get some bad quality of toothbrush and paste and a water like body wash (better to use my own). The towels were ok.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sandeep1989

Travellers are raving about these Hong Kong hotels

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was 1st stay in this hotel or rather service apartment and being Hongkong, I expected it to be small but to my surprise, it had a good size room and a small area kitchen
The location was right in Tsim Sha Tsui, lots of food along the hotel street, and MTR/subway was less then 5 mins away from hotel lobby.
The only odd thing on the hotel was the housekeeping. They will only do up your room after 12/1pm which I find it odd even when I left the room at 9am and came back at 2pm and room was still not make up. The service staff told me they will only do rooms after 12/1pm.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Oz
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this apartment through my work preferred list. This hotel is situated close to Tsim Sha Tsui MRT (exit from B5 and walk across the Prince - it's a short block away) It's also very close to many eatery places for breakfast, lunch & dinner. It even has a Turkish / Indian restaurant next door. A couple of street parallel to it is Nathan Street & it's within walking distance to K11 Shopping Mall. For those of us who have big luggages, please be mindful as the studio rooms are not big. The night staff are very helpful but the morning ones are not so. One complain I have is that their house keeper kept forgetting to leave me clean towels daily and also coffee & tea. They also will not wash up for you should you leave any dishes in the sink. Otherwise it's a location for shopping.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank IshahOz
Gold Coast Australia
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and I spent 5 nights here stayed in a studio. The room was compact but very comfortable, with modern furnishings and equipped kitchen. As others have said, the location is great with easy access to MTR and ferry, plus heaps of eating options nearby. A plus is that Ashley Road is a no through road, so there is little traffic outside at any time.
The location can't be beat; just a couple of blocks away from the harbour and Canton road shopping. Although the room was quite small, we spent most of my time outdoors so it wasn't a big deal.
This is a nice hotel in Tsim sha sui,Kowloon with 10 mins walk to ferry terminal(to Macau),5 min to MRT,10 mins to Star Ferry(to Hong Kong) and have many restaurants (Chinese,Pub,Western)& supermarket around this hotel. There was was no problem security wise we left our suitcases open, laptop on the table etc.,nothing was ever touched, and the rooms were cleaned very well. Do get an Octopus card for travel around HK, it saves so much time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tony1306
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel is situated in a lane where there are a lot of eateries and things to see. As i had to travel alone for the earlier part of my trip, this hotel provides me with a sense of security as the roads leading to the hotel is always busy. The room is of a perfect size for a single traveler. Get a bigger room if you are traveling with another person. The room is fully equipped as there is a kitchenette area, fully stocked with plates and cups and cooking utensils. The beds are nice, i slept pretty well throughout my stay.

As a Muslim traveler, food availability is important and the best part, there is a kebab store just next to the hotel entrance. My meals are basically covered throughout my stay there. Places to visit and MTR is just around the corner.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo