The Cityview Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
Hotel ICON Official Website
US$195
US$183
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$158
Agoda.com
US$238
US$224
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$268
US$225
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$78
Hotel Direct
2,863 results
All reviewsyau ma tei mtrladies marketmtr stationpremier roomnathan roadeconomy roomcity view hotelnew wingtemple streetfree upgradeexcellent locationcircle kconvenient locationminute walkwalking distancenight marketairport express
Reviewed 28 May 2014

the hotel's main entrace is just on the oppositie side of the road to the Yau Ma Tei exit. Very convenient for rainy days and provides shuttle service to airport express station. Saves you from lugging the heavy luggage up the stairs of the MTR stations.

Room Tip: Ask for a non- smoking room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jacqueline F
TheCityview, Front Office Manager at The Cityview Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for your reviews and great to learn the you had an enjoyable and pleasant stay in The Cityview.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Booked 2 executive rooms and was very satisfied with the size and it's cleanliness. Room is big enough for our luggages and as we were traveling as a family, we were nested in adjacent rooms with connecting doors as they happen to be available. We greatly appreciated it and had an enjoyable experience! I will definitely recommend this to my friends and i will be back for sure! =)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your reviews and great to learn that you enjoyed your stay here in The Cityview.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am glad to back back to Cityview Hotel, Hong Kong.

It was as good as my 1st visit. The staff are friendly, both check in and check out are pretty fast.

I had early check in upon my arrival and again a free room upgrade. So remember to request for express check in and early check in upon your booking.

The location is good, MTR station is just less than 5 mins away. On the way to the MTR, you can have local breakfast before your ride.

I am most willing to be back again and recommend Cityview Hotel, Hong Kong to my friends and anyone who is looking for hotel in Hong Kong

Room Tip: Remember to ask for free room upgrade, the front desk staff is most willingly to do so if room is available.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TheCityview, Front Office Manager at The Cityview Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for choosing us to stay again and we'd like to express our gratitude for your continuous support to The Cityview.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I chose this hotel mainly due to its proximity to the MTR station which made traveling around Hong Kong so convenient. Check in was quick and efficient and we were in our room in a little over 5 mins of arriving. The rooms were clean and modern and were of a decent size by Hong Kong standards. The beds were very comfortable too. The bathroom was not very big, but it had a separated glass enclosed shower area.

For the price we paid, this hotel was definitely value for money. I would not hesitate to stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We are most delighted to have you with us and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Upon check in, I was given a non-smoking room that has a heavy smoke smell. I immediately called the front desk for a change of room. When the manager came, he actually asked if I am fine with a room freshener/spray. Thinking that I will be here for 5 nights, I pushed further for a change of room. Eventually I got a clean smelling room but I thought the room keeper should have air the room properly before the next guest arrived.
The room is not cramped compared to some other hotels nearby. Though the bathroom was bit cramped but everything was laid out neatly with the small space.
The location was good given that the mrt entrance is round the corner. It was just beside In's Point, a place filled with Lego shops. It is walking distance to Temple Street where we can easily find nice cheap food.
I will definitely be back if I have budget constraints. If not, there's always other better choices.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank akika_tan

Your valuable comments concerning the smoking smell on the no smoking room has been carefully noted by our Executive Housekeeper. Thank you for your reviews and hope we will have a chance to welcoming you again to The Cityview.