From the beginning,I could have chosen Anne Black YWCA but then I saw this hotel the very last week and decided to try it for 4 nights which I presumed I made the right choice. Though the room is liten but good enough to accomodate both of us Asiatic sizes. Bed is okay though may be hard for some. Toilet & bathroom with hot shower are exceptionally cleaned daily. Though bathroom is quite small,toothbrushes,soaps,shampoo & etc are all provided for a bathroom should be. Service is satisfactory with polite,helpful staff. Though no breakfast is provided,there is plenty of eateries around the hotel and nearby Mong Kok area. One more thing,the hotel provides free shuttle "Drop-off/Pick-up" from Kowloon Airport Express Station-Hotel Silka West Kowloon & Silka Sea View Kowloon free. Moreover the shuttle provides free "drop-off" at Langham Place(Mong Kok) & Hong Kong-Macau/ China Ferry Terminal if one wants to travel to Macau. This hotel is situated near Mong Kok and other tourist sightseeing spots. I would recommend this hotel if money is not an issue about US$100 per night for a doubleroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka West Kowloon, Hong Kong is a value hotel situated in Tai Kok Tsui, a booming new city in Kowloon. The hotel has 141 rooms that are affordable. It is only 35 minutes drive away from the Hong Kong International Airport, 8 minutes to the Mong Kok East Train Station, 10 minutes away from the China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and within close proximity to the vibrant district of Tsim Sha Tsui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Silka West Kowloon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Kowloon Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Kowloon
- Silka West Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong