All reviews jordan road night market hard sleeper min walk temple st market location is great kowloon park mtr station stayed here for nights very nice hotel pleasant stay china mattress hardness plumbing taxi macau
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Needed hotel for one night late arrival back from China to Hong Kong and lower price. Busy time in HK so it was $200 for night. We each got a room and both with same comments. Rooms are clean but hard Chinese style bed, and super small shower but water was hot. For business traveller no maybe for backpackers and tourist one low budget but by a foam mattress. Hotel is more set for mainland China.

Room Tip: High Floor was quite is all I know.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Yes another traveller finishing a G-Adventures tour of China in this hotel. Previous reviews had me thinking a hard-sleeper train was more comfortable but in room 1706 the beds were very firm as expected from those reviews but certainly not like sleeping on the floor. It was comfortable enough for my 6'1"/89kg frame.
Everything worked as expected (including the plumbing).
The decor was pleasant enough and so too the staff I interacted with on two occasions.
The location is great with a quick airport shuttle bus just around the corner (the A22/$HK39), a short walk to either Austin or Jordan subway, Temple St market and a bazillion places to eat.
Victoria harbour is about a 20minutes walk.
All up, a pleasant stay. I can't really offer anything about value as the cost was included in my tour but from what I could see it was fair.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank boffin2002
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed here at the end of a China tour, the hotel is ok, but the beds, even ato Chinese standards are bad, incredibly hard even after using 2 blankets folded and a duvet, I wouldn’t recommend. We had an 11 hour flights got the following day and didn’t manage to sleep at all!

Room Tip: I’m not sure there are any
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at the end of our china trip. Location was fantastic - close to the market, Austin station and lots of restaurants and shops.
We were on the 13th floor - Bed was very hard but certainly more comfortable than others we've had in China.
Our room desperately needs maintenance work. The AC was extremely loud and frequently didn't work at all. Our shower was always cold though sometimes you'd get scorching hot for about a minute - no amount of moving the mixer had any effect on the temperature of the water (this was the same for our friend in the room next door). The shower doors didn't close properly as the door rails seemed to be broken so the bathroom floor would get soaked and the plastic floor mat did nothing to soak this up. We pretty much had a wet floor the whole time and squelched through the bathroom when required. Also the rack in the shower was broken so everything just fell out of it when you put it in

Overall not likely to return

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Nice, clean, room is big enough. Location is great.
My room was on the 16th floor, the view was nice.
Internet is not bad but often stops. Staff is nice and helpful.
The bed is solid hard. The night market is just 5 mins away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo