I arrived at Chung King mansions and headed to Paris guesthouse, here they showed me a single room, but as I am 183cm tall and large sized European was advised that the single beds are too small. I was then taken upstairs to the 10th floor to rooms with double beds. Which are more suitable for my size.
The rooms are basic,but clean. They are very small with no extra room for luggage etc, but suitable for a single traveller not wishing to spend too much.
Pros: clean rooms
good internet connection
low cost rate of HK$100 a night !!
chung king mansions is in an excellent location for Kowloon
cons : chung king mansions itself is run down and you get hassle from vendors as you pass outside
Tv has limited channels with none in English
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is owned by an Ex-British serviceman and it caters to a lot of tourists from Europe, The Americas and Australia. We have clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Newly renovated, our rooms are of superior quality with en-suite showers and toilets, hot and cold water 24 hours a day. Plenty of storage space for luggage and clothes. Each room also has color TV, air conditioning and a telephone for free local calls. We have just installed WI-FI Broadband to all our rooms for you to use privately and it is free 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paris Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Paris Guesthouse Hong Kong