the 1st floor is crowed with dirty vendors 99% indian, nigerian male. the entrance of hotel is located in the middle of 1st floor, it means you have to pass by buch of crowed dirty cheap vendors and before you can walk in the elevator lobby you will be harrased and hustle and followed by indian males trying to ask if you need "room." 1st floor is packed with indian males soliciting cheap rooms and barking for hotel or rooms for rent and they stay there 24hours standing harrassing people. THE OWNER or the indian manager is very rude and always angry. the place is cheap but you get what you pay for!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is owned by an Ex-British serviceman and it caters to a lot of tourists from Europe, The Americas and Australia. We have clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Newly renovated, our rooms are of superior quality with en-suite showers and toilets, hot and cold water 24 hours a day. Plenty of storage space for luggage and clothes. Each room also has color TV, air conditioning and a telephone for free local calls. We have just installed WI-FI Broadband to all our rooms for you to use privately and it is free 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paris Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Paris Guesthouse Hong Kong