Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$337
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$270
US$230
US$196
US$142
Trip.com
US$181
US$141
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$165
US$124
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$79
Hotel Direct
3,262 results
All reviewsairport hoteltung chungclose to the airportasia world expofree shuttleasiaworld expothe executive loungebig buddhalantau islandbetween flightsan early flightruns every minutesminutes from the airportshuttle serviceindoor poolcable caroutlet mall
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Had a room for the day as I had around 8 hours before catching a flight back home.
Excellent room, high level of comfort and facilities available in the room.
Hotel is located around 1.5Km from the Hong Kong airport and perfect for transit passengers.
Great experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I didn't get the chance to stay here but my adult kids and myself were planning a trip to Hong Kong. I couldn't make it so sent them ahead. As soon as I realized I wouldn't be there, I contacted the concierge who had already made contact with me. I sent them my credit card information to ensure there would be no problems as well as the flight information for my kids. They were greeted at the Airport, taken directly to the hotel, checked in quickly and treated wonderful while they were there. They are 18 and 20 so I don't worry about them much but to know that this is the kind of service they were given from beginning to end, made me feel relieved as a parent. They couldn't stop talking about how they felt like royalty at this hotel their whole stay.

Room Tip: They were given the concierge level at this hotel and I heard it was just wonderful service and food.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Explicitly good bed makes this hotel very cosy place to sleep over away from airport hazzle. Friendly and smooth check-in even at odd hours.
Very easy and frequent shuttle service from HKG airport to the hotel leaves from T2 downstairs from bus bay 29/30 every 20 minutes.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the bay area are very relaxing.
1  Thank Satumaa
Reviewed 9 September 2013

You have a choice of two hotels by the Hong Kong airport and the Marriott was not only a good choice but a beautiful hotel. The second floor restaurant and bar was perfect for what we needed after landing and talking the 5 minute shuttle. When landing go to counter B5 and they will carry and escort you all the way to the shuttle which is a little way. Two little issues, they had our wake up call two hours before it was suppose to be and I needed a piece of luggage taped due to an issue with Bangkok airlines handling of that bag and they never returned my request for assistance but that was above what they could have done anyway.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Recharging58
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed at Marriott SkyCity Hotel in Hong Kong beginning of September 2013. Great Hotel just 5 minutes from the airport, away from hectic airport environment.

Very friendly check-in, very helpful staff, free airport shuttle 3 x an hour, quiet rooms (no poliester sheets) excellent breakfast (try the Müesli it is wonderful), excellent Spa Services - generally excellent. I would always go back to this hotel !!!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the runway are very nice ! Looking at the planes departing or arriving is very nice...