“Only one word: WOW! ;)”

Majestic Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hong Kong
Majestic Guest House
Ranked #54 of 266 Hong Kong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 November 2011

This is my 2nd night stay here for my 1st time visiting on Hongkong When i write this review. I choose this guesthouse by random through google than read the rank on trip advisor ;). Thomas, the owner replied my email in fast response. Suprised me, the woman who accepted us at midnight we arrived is the worker from Indonesia. She and Thomas are very helpfull. No need to argue, even there's no signboard here, just go to Haipong mansion (through haipong road or lock road), use lift to 15'th floor n will meet the clean n neat room with humble services on majestic guesthouse. Its in the middle of anywhere. Just few steps to MTR tsim sha Tsui station ;) thank u thomas

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank nisarah

Reviewed 14 September 2011

It was my first time to go to Hongkong and I don’t want to be the usual tourist. Instead, I booked in a simple guesthouse, expecting nothing but I got a very well deal with Mr. Thomas. His rooms are well taken care of, very safe and very clean! I don’t believe in putting too much money in hotel rooms especially if you are always out of it, like in this case in Hongkong, after the tiring day we just collapsed and totally did not use anything but the clean bed. Their location is also perfect, just across the Tsim Sha Tsui Station and on the other side, about 4 minutes of walking is the Harbor City Mall! Best best best location ever.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank Carla0819
Reviewed 20 May 2011

Thomas the owner takes good care of his guests. Our triple room was bigger than I expected given that it's a Hong Kong guesthouse. Location is right across the road from Kowloon Park (great if you have kids) and the MTR entrance is 20 metres from the Haiphong Mansion entrance. No long line-ups waiting for the elevator -- a big bonus when you are going to the 15th floor. Very quiet location. Lots of good eating selections in the immediate area. The Majestic was a great choice for our first trip to Hong Kong!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank CanadianJohn
Reviewed 21 March 2011

I travelled alone to HK for the first time (and am a young female) and felt very safe in this clean, tidy, and comfortable little 5 bedroomed flat~type hotel which is door no. 11 on the 15th floor of the Haiphong Mansion - enter through the suitcase shop!!!

It's easy to get to A21 from the airport takes you to the door, has 3 lifts up to the guest house and is run by Thomas of HONGKONGGUESTHOUSE.COM.HK and another lovely young lady who is a live on site cleaner. The room is small but with lovely fresh bedding, and I had a massive suitcase which fit perfectly on the stool at the end of the double bed.

Central location, excellent public transport links and also a great restaurant for Brunch(ironically called Very Good Restaurant - yes I was dubious too) which is across the road and three blocks down on Nathan Road - recommended by Thomas. Ask for the Dim Sum Menu.

Would definately return and would definately recommend to others.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Tr0lleyD0lly
Reviewed 8 January 2010

We wanted an extra bed for our 3 year-old kid and most hotels was charging S$80/nite for a extra foldable bed. Luckily we came across this guest house which ended up cost us slightly more than a foldable for one room with a double bed and a proper single bed. I could not believed I could find such great deal in Hong Kong.

Guest house is located in great location, clean and owners are very friendly. Room looks exactly the same as what you see in their website.

The room is indeed small, but we stayed comfortably for 4 nights with a 3 year-old kid, one big laugguge and pram. We ever stayed in a hotel, 10min walk from MTR station, space about the same, bigger bathroom, same TV size but costed more than double. This place is really value for money. We will definitely stay here again in our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank pmetsg
Reviewed 13 July 2009

Very good location, just opposite the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR A1 exit. A21 bus direct from airport. Walking distance to the ferry to Central (star ferry), Avenue of Stars, etc.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
7  Thank Shen0718
Reviewed 8 January 2009

I was in HK over christmas and hotel prices were exorbitant.. thus, decided to try out the guesthouses. The place was quite hard to find as I didn't expect the entrance to be a shoe shop! Also, they didn't have signs (am not sure if they are registered?).

However, once settled in, the place was quite pleasant. The owners were very helpful and friendly. Cleanliness is the main plus point here. The rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels provided. Don't expect a spacious room, as you barely get room to move around once your luggage is in the room. However, most places in HK are similar. Basically, you get the fixings of a hotel (toiletries, clean sheets, fresh water supply daily) at a much lower cost. Location is also great as you are just right outside the MTR and walking distance to Avenue of Stars and Nathan Road. Do consider this place if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to see HK.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends