Majestic Guest House
US$150
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$203
US$337
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$184
US$148
US$520
US$166
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$281
US$240
Langham Official
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I don't know how good is this GH, but I was not at all satisfied with the communication. I wrote to the manager, Thomas, who replied he had a room for my dates, in the Seagate GH, same management. I confirmed my booking by mail (as he suggested) and then - silence. The timing was very precious, everybody knows how quickly go the cheap rooms in HK by this time. I tried to call, but once he told me he would reply tomorrow (?!) and the next day - hung up the phone and never answered again. 2 hours later I get a mail : sorry, our rooms are fully booked. Do you call it good management? Me, no!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kreestalle
Reviewed 15 November 2011

This is my 2nd night stay here for my 1st time visiting on Hongkong When i write this review. I choose this guesthouse by random through google than read the rank on trip advisor ;). Thomas, the owner replied my email in fast response. Suprised me, the woman who accepted us at midnight we arrived is the worker from Indonesia. She and Thomas are very helpfull. No need to argue, even there's no signboard here, just go to Haipong mansion (through haipong road or lock road), use lift to 15'th floor n will meet the clean n neat room with humble services on majestic guesthouse. Its in the middle of anywhere. Just few steps to MTR tsim sha Tsui station ;) thank u thomas

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank nisarah
Reviewed 14 September 2011

It was my first time to go to Hongkong and I don’t want to be the usual tourist. Instead, I booked in a simple guesthouse, expecting nothing but I got a very well deal with Mr. Thomas. His rooms are well taken care of, very safe and very clean! I don’t believe in putting too much money in hotel rooms especially if you are always out of it, like in this case in Hongkong, after the tiring day we just collapsed and totally did not use anything but the clean bed. Their location is also perfect, just across the Tsim Sha Tsui Station and on the other side, about 4 minutes of walking is the Harbor City Mall! Best best best location ever.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank Carla0819
Reviewed 20 May 2011

Thomas the owner takes good care of his guests. Our triple room was bigger than I expected given that it's a Hong Kong guesthouse. Location is right across the road from Kowloon Park (great if you have kids) and the MTR entrance is 20 metres from the Haiphong Mansion entrance. No long line-ups waiting for the elevator -- a big bonus when you are going to the 15th floor. Very quiet location. Lots of good eating selections in the immediate area. The Majestic was a great choice for our first trip to Hong Kong!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank CanadianJohn
Reviewed 21 March 2011

I travelled alone to HK for the first time (and am a young female) and felt very safe in this clean, tidy, and comfortable little 5 bedroomed flat~type hotel which is door no. 11 on the 15th floor of the Haiphong Mansion - enter through the suitcase shop!!!

It's easy to get to A21 from the airport takes you to the door, has 3 lifts up to the guest house and is run by Thomas of HONGKONGGUESTHOUSE.COM.HK and another lovely young lady who is a live on site cleaner. The room is small but with lovely fresh bedding, and I had a massive suitcase which fit perfectly on the stool at the end of the double bed.

Central location, excellent public transport links and also a great restaurant for Brunch(ironically called Very Good Restaurant - yes I was dubious too) which is across the road and three blocks down on Nathan Road - recommended by Thomas. Ask for the Dim Sum Menu.

Would definately return and would definately recommend to others.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business