“Great place!”

Majestic Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hong Kong
Majestic Guest House
Ranked #54 of 260 Hong Kong B&B and Inns
Beijing, China
“Great place!”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My room was little small even if it was room with a single double bed. But I was prepared for it. Room was very clean, cleaned every day, no need to bring soap, shampoo, toothbrush, everything was there even AC adaptator. The owners are nice people. Location is perfect, everything you need is around. Even if this guest house is a little bit more expensive, no problem waiting for the lift like in Chunking Mansion, everytime I took it it was almost empty! I will surely come back there.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Qidamin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Of course if you happen to be in Hong Kong, you'd know that guest houses would be quite small along with the bath. I didn't expect much from Majestic but it was great staying here. Though our rooms were kind of small, it's clean and are being cleaned when we return from our tour. Water is and microwave is also available and wifi connection is great.

Also, the location is along Haiphong road so just across the building is the MTR. It's also near everything - from restaurants, shops, Star Avenue, ferry stations, and more.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank karixie
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We had a nice stay here. Right beside the metro, 15 minute walk to star ferry. On a main road, but high up and facing away from the street so it was quiet at night. The rooms were very clean, but tiny tiny tiny. I guess thats to be expected in Hong Kong though.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank aligen2000
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We stayed at this guest house for 5 days and it was a really good experience. For its price, ( around 200HK$ per head per night) the place was really near everything, MTR, supermarket, shops, Nathan road and near everything. The owner, Mr Thomas was very accomodating, even giving us info where to buy discounted Ocean Park tickets. The rooms were small but each has its own bathroom, had amenities like free soap, shampoo, toothbrush, hair dryer, tv, free wifi, hot water, drinking water, water kettle, as if you are staying in a real hotel. You can even use their microwave or ref. There was no bath tub of course but they have a basin in every room where you can soak your tired feet when you get home. There were no scary characters outside the building like chungking mansions and was located very near cheap restaurants ideal for travellers on a tight budget. The place was also very clean and not one cockroach in sight. Surely, all of us will stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose room B for double room and room E for triple room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank kengkeng1963
Paris, France
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I don't know how good is this GH, but I was not at all satisfied with the communication. I wrote to the manager, Thomas, who replied he had a room for my dates, in the Seagate GH, same management. I confirmed my booking by mail (as he suggested) and then - silence. The timing was very precious, everybody knows how quickly go the cheap rooms in HK by this time. I tried to call, but once he told me he would reply tomorrow (?!) and the next day - hung up the phone and never answered again. 2 hours later I get a mail : sorry, our rooms are fully booked. Do you call it good management? Me, no!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kreestalle
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 15 November 2011

This is my 2nd night stay here for my 1st time visiting on Hongkong When i write this review. I choose this guesthouse by random through google than read the rank on trip advisor ;). Thomas, the owner replied my email in fast response. Suprised me, the woman who accepted us at midnight we arrived is the worker from Indonesia. She and Thomas are very helpfull. No need to argue, even there's no signboard here, just go to Haipong mansion (through haipong road or lock road), use lift to 15'th floor n will meet the clean n neat room with humble services on majestic guesthouse. Its in the middle of anywhere. Just few steps to MTR tsim sha Tsui station ;) thank u thomas

• Stayed November 2011
4 Thank nisarah
Bataan
Reviewed 14 September 2011

It was my first time to go to Hongkong and I don’t want to be the usual tourist. Instead, I booked in a simple guesthouse, expecting nothing but I got a very well deal with Mr. Thomas. His rooms are well taken care of, very safe and very clean! I don’t believe in putting too much money in hotel rooms especially if you are always out of it, like in this case in Hongkong, after the tiring day we just collapsed and totally did not use anything but the clean bed. Their location is also perfect, just across the Tsim Sha Tsui Station and on the other side, about 4 minutes of walking is the Harbor City Mall! Best best best location ever.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends