“5 Star Experience!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

508domini...
Stuttgart, Germany
“5 Star Experience!”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My family of 6 had a wonderful trip to Hong Kong, this was our very first time to stay in an apartment and we really liked it! The living / dining room were spacious enough to enjoy meals, the furniture is very comfortable in Western Style, the kitchen is well-equipped - what made my wife smile, the bedrooms are lovely set up, the building is a bit shaky but well-maintained. But I think buildings are mainly old and locals do not care so much about the look of public hallways in comparison to Europeans. The apartment was spotlessly clean, linens and towels were generously supplied. Location was perfect for us since my wife's and our 3 daughters focus was on shopping. The Ladies just walked on the pedestrian bridge to one of the largest Mall to do all their high-end brand shopping... I was happy to have my coffee in one of the various cafes. I must also compliment on the FREE AIRPORT SERVICE, Anwar was a safe and kind driver. My only regret is that our stay was far too short! We'll stay again in the apartment and would recommend it to everyone. Thank you again for this first throughout positive experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for your 5-star review on my apartment! Feel free to contact me in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing