“Had a wonderful stay”

Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
“Had a wonderful stay”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

We stayd 3nyts and had a wonderful sleep. The free wifi was the best service. We didnt expect to be in the business floor. As it exceed my expectation.and the staff are all english speaking. So me and my husband didnt had a hard time to communicate .we would love to stay here in the future.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Torbay, null, New Zealand
“For your indulgence”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great variety of buns, pastries and delicious cakes - to enjoy with coffee in your room when you don't feel like a full meal or just need a snack.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lynn M
“The location is good ;)”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This is 3rd time I stay in this hotel :) its value for money and near to the Price Edward MTR. Lots of eatery outside the hotel. Can walk to night market. There is direct bus outside the hotel to airport and also to guangzhou and shenzhen.

2 Thank alexissin
Mtius
“A sweet lil bakery shop”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I bought the bakery and pastry stuff which is available in most of the HK bakery shop. However, specially for the french citizens who love their "baguette" and other "pain a la francaise" I would recommend LE BON PAIN which is not far from Metropark Hotel on Argyle street when going towards Mongkok station.
You have bread which taste like french bread and I preferred to purchase from there for the 10 days that I spent in Mongkok.

• Visited December 2011