“Newly Opened, Must Try Italian!”

The Italian Club - Wine Bar, Steak House & Pizza Gourmet
Ranked #1,712 of 10,859 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: The Italian Club Wine Bar, Steak House & pizza Gourmet is the new concept restaurant by the Italian Club. It is a new idea of hospitality with fine selected Italian ingredients, Italian Artisan Wines, entertainment and a comfortable and relaxing environment. Guest are allowed to discover more than 150 Italian Artisan Wines by the bottle and by the glass, as well as Italian signature cocktails.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A fan of Italian food I was delighted to find my partner found a new place for us to try with friends. Quite quickly was welcomed by the owner and a glass of complementary prosecco which always a nice touch. His staff was attentive and didn't make it a issue that our guests were 5 min off the 15min mark of our reservation (Sounds silly but in HK can be a nightmare). We're pleasantly taken to our table accompanied by water and a menu.

Passionate about his restaurant the owner/manager was taking quite a few of the orders personally to help recommend diners on the menu, possibly a little too much that he forgot on the way too the kitchen some of ours haha but nevertheless the service was top notch. Him feeling extremely bad he provided some compliments (a true restauranteur) and so I wouldn't let that deter me from coming again as overall the service was impeccable and what I would expect from a fine new entry into the HK Italian restaurant competition.

On to the food. A mix of steaks, pizza, burratta, cold cuts and sides our party tried most of the menu. Will be back to try the burgers and pastas. Steak served on hot plates my party was thrilled and pizza with a beautiful base and cheese balance was delicious. Cold cuts platter was a tad small with cheeses, burratta slightly dry (so may need to try other appetizers next time) but desserts were nice. Missing a bit more biscuit for me personally the tiramisu selection is a great idea to cater for local flavours. The whiskey Bailey was my favourite.

Fantastic wine selection - so definitely a place for anyone who likes good wine. Prosecco was lovely. Didn't try cocktails so that will be for next time.

Recommend giving it a go for anyone who is a fan of authentic Italian flavours. Chich outside and in, good for dates or with friends.

I'll be coming back.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Had dinner with a friend on a Monday night ( Packed ).
Service was quite slow coz of the big tables.
Interior is nice and classy.
Affordable food/wine and straight forward menu. The wine list is too big for me though literally.
We always go for the cheese and cold cut platter whenever we go for italian/spanish restaurants, this one is a bit small for us and the selection was limited. Maybe they can have different sizes ? Arrabiatta pasta, one of the hottest that i've tried in Hong Kong, it's good though! But it might be too much for some people.

Staffs are very nice and friendly.

Will be back for sure!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I brought my family here, we had 5 pizzas and 3 desserts, all were fantastic! Service is excellent, special thanks to Stefano for his special treatment. Definitely will return!

Stefano B, General Manager at The Italian Club - Wine Bar, Steak House & Pizza Gourmet, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you so much Andre for your wonderful review and for appreciating our effort.

look forward to see you and your family again!

Stefano

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The staff are very welcoming and have the best service, I visited the place a couple of times and have joined in their wine tasting nights as well as jazz nights!!! Food is really authentically a very tradiontal itatlian cuisine

Speaking about the food pairing... The boss gave us suggestion to try the pairing of T-bone and Chianti Reserva from the winery of Poggio Del Moro!!! BEST FOOD PAIRING IN MY LIFE. The Italian club will satisfy you with the best food pairing in your life!!!

Having to taste their burger, steaks and pastas were the most tasteful food I have had in my life, the meat is well marinated through perfection, in the most tradtional italian way of cooking!!!

Off to desert you guys MUST try their Tiramisú, I heard it is a one of a kind and home made tiramisu, the blend of mascarpone cream and together with biscuit will leave you mouth-watering!!! IT IS REALLY ADDICTIVE

Now on to the drinks!!! You will never believe that this is the only restaurant that will serve you drinks according to your tastebuds!!! The bartenders are really talented!!! I told them what taste I looked for for my drink and they serve me with their homemade recipé cocktail... not to mention about the wines!! This is the only place that you can find italian wines in HK its really hard to look for it in markets!! They have about 100 wines from rosé, white and red wines

Not to mention that the service is the best you can ever have in your life! Staff are very welcoming and always smiling ❤

Mark your visit to THE ITALIAN CLUB and experience the best service and food pairing in your lifetime!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is well deserved of the excellent ratings. I’ve been to this restaurant several times this month and none has beaten their fine Italian cuisine and very attentive workers. The setting is very romantic and the environment is a good place to eat , talk , and enjoy their music. The owner of the restaurant is very entertaining as he gives you detailed information of their authentic Italian wine. Moreover , the presentation of the dish is also instagram worthy , with that being said , food bloggers out there should at least check this restaurant once. Truly a great experience , a must recommend to all friends and families.

Travellers who viewed The Italian Club - Wine Bar, Steak House & Pizza Gourmet also viewed

Hong Kong, China
Hong Kong, China

Been to The Italian Club - Wine Bar, Steak House & Pizza Gourmet? Share your experiences!