Funky makeover of a heritage building into boutique hotel. Extremely small rooms and no elevator, absolutely not for those with heavy luggage. Got great deal from asiawebdirect.com, hk$500 for double room. Tight space but very comfy bed. You may have to put up with noises from the busy streets; this is wan chai after all.
Not your typical hotel, but rather fun to be in an old tenement house - for a great value too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Old Colonial Hong Kong at this Unique Culture Hotel! This hotel is based on a vintage 1960's old Chinese residential building with splashes of colonial architectural style (e.g. small balconies facing the main street), carefully restored for a truely unique, authentic experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mingle Place By The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place By The Park Hong Kong