The staff were amazing - they were genuinely interested in making our stay there as comfortable and pleasant as possible. The night manager even came out to the street with us (in the rain) to flag down a taxi when we left. The unit itself was fairly large by HK Standards when compared with a standard hotel room, very well-equipped (including wi-fi access and an in-room "thin client" internet PC, excellent DVD player and big TV), clean and very comfortable. Good-sized bathroom with ***massive*** shower enclosure.
The location was brilliant - 2 minutes walk to Nathan Rd, 1 minute to Temple Street Night Markets, 1 minute to supermarket, 3 minutes to MTR station, under 10 minutes stroll to Kowloon Park, maybe 20 minutes (or an MTR ride + 5 minutes walk) to the Harbour. Taxi to airport around HK$250.
We were lucky to stay in a number of excellent hotels and units while we were away (Europe and Hong Kong) and this was as good as any of them. A modern, professionally-run apartment hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHI 279 by CHI Residences is a calm retreat from the city. Located on famous Shanghai Street, a fascinating eclectic array of shops and sights reveal the natural charm of Hong Kong. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your CHI Residences 279 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chi Residences 279 Hotel Hong Kong
- CHI Residences 279 Hong Kong