The hotel is beautifully designed...very simple, but elegant. Service was great...inobtrusive, but there when you needed it. Location is great...just walk out the door to Pacific Place and you're steps away from the underground rail, which takes you just about anywhere in a few minutes. The room was large by any city standards and very comfortable. The maxi bar and cool amenities bag were the little extras that made good into great. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong