We decided to splurge in HK and shared a room (as this was the only was we could afford it) ... but boy was it worth it.
Great staff. Amazing room. Comfortable. Beautifully designed (i want the designer to design my London pad).
And fab top floor bar and Grey's dining - delicous.
Look fwd to returning. Thank you to the team and management.
Trip Advisor reviewers got this one right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong