The Upper House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
  • Fitness centre
Shama Midlevels(Hong Kong)
Cue Hotel(Hong Kong)
2,520 results
All reviewscafe greymaxi barguest experiencepacific placemarcel thomaren productsandre futop floorhome away from homerooms are hugebest hotels in the worldespresso machineroom checkfour seasonshong kong parkfavorite hotelother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Wow.
We decided to splurge in HK and shared a room (as this was the only was we could afford it) ... but boy was it worth it.
Great staff. Amazing room. Comfortable. Beautifully designed (i want the designer to design my London pad).
And fab top floor bar and Grey's dining - delicous.
Look fwd to returning. Thank you to the team and management.
Trip Advisor reviewers got this one right.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I have tried this hotel shortly after they opened. Once you are past the escalator tha takes you from street level to the main lobby of the hotel you are in a stylish little boutique hotel.nice views and very laid out and comfortable rooms. Located in Pacific Place, this is A great location for both business and leisure travelers. I had a thoroughly enjoyabe stay.

I' d give it a five if not for the escalator!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2011

This set a new standard for hotels for me. The staff were friendly, helpful, and always available. The service was everything you could want, I even got a birthday cake from them. The bathroom you could live in, from the tub with the view of the city, to the wonderful rain shower. There is a maxi-bar in the room which is free (except wine), water, beer, soda, and snacks always available. The bar also has the best coffee maker anywhere. The room was immaculate, very very clean.

Location was great, right on Pacific Place, easy access to the MTR and ferrys. They suggested several restaurants over our stay and all were excellent.

The top floor has the bar and the restaurant, while not cheap they had excellent drinks excellent views, and good food.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PGilchrist
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Everything about this boutique hotel is superb. The staff could not be more helpful. Rooms and bathroom great, fridge well stocked and apart from wine ,no charge.
Jars of small packets of chocolate, nuts etc all available at no charge. Very prompt and efficient cleaning of room. Cafe Gray upstairs fabulous for breakfast and dinner, superb views.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sim012
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I had very high expectations based upon reviews, as well as the website: in general, the hotel met my expectations, but I think that what prevents me rating it as "excellent" is my personal style - I usually stay at the Mandarin Oriental, and whilst the room/package doesn't match the standards of Upper House, its the sheer proficiency and warmth of the staff that makes the difference.
Airport pick-up/welcome at reception were excellent - the room is stunning, easily one of the best anywhere - the maxi-bar concept is welcome, and generous; bed is very comfortable..
I believe that in time, the Upper House will be right at the very top of Hong Kong's best hotels
Oops, reviewing my review, I think it deserves an "excellent"!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business