This was the first time we have stayed at The Upper House and we absolutely loved it. The rooms are modern but with character with the most amazing bathroom we have ever seen (and we have stayed in many high end hotels!!). The service is personalized and attentive. The whole atmosphere is of a private boutique hotel with the amenities, service and rooms of a luxury 5 star hotel. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong