A 5 star boutique hotel with the most attentive staff. The attention that the Hotel gave us, particularly Mr. Vinchi Chau, Guest Experience Manager, was impressive. We had discussed some issues we had and Vinchi promptly made accommodations.
Never mind the birthday cake they made for our daughter, which other hotels in HK had done for her also; but when Vinchi found out that our daughters were a little under the weather, he actually sent thermoses of hot water, lemon and honey. But the most impressive was he even sent a bottle of vitamin C! We were quite sure that would not be repeated at another hotel.
The suite was spacious with views from not only the living room and bedroom but from the bath tub as well.
A great hotel with the most attentive staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong