I didnt stay at this hotel but had heard so many wonderful things about it that we visited the Hotel to get a feel for what is being said.
We visited the Hotel for drinks and dinner.
The enterance was very warm just the right lighting, ambiance & smells.
I loved the living room effect with fire place of the reception .
The food at the resturant was amazing as the ambiance
Will definitely stay here on my next trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong