We stayed at the Upper House for 4 nights in mid Nov after finishing a cruise. I didn't know if it would live up to it's reviews, but it did. From the time our cab pulled up the Upper House was wonderful. Eva checked us in and took us up to our room. Loved all of the windows and the Zen like atmosphere. Then we saw the bathroom! The largest soaker tub I've ever seen with an incredible view. We loved the not so little maxi bar in the room that had complimentary treats. Those cookies and snacks were wonderful and they just kept appearing for us. Loved the breakfast up in Café Gray Deluxe and the amazing views. This was our first visit to Hong Kong and we wanted to see as much as we could, but we loved the Upper House so much that we didn't want to leave it. The hotel is located above Pacific Place Mall. There is a MRT station right there with easy access to get you over to Kowloon is just a couple of minutes. There also is a wonderful Great Food Hall that is on the lowest level in the mall. They had prepared food such as sandwiches and such if you wanted to grab something on the go. So glad that we stayed here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong