While we have been in many great hotels of the world, we never felt so comfortable and at home as in the Upper House. Starting with the very friendly service already before our arrival (asking by email what we need and like), to a warm welcome to the great room. The hotel is perfectly located, easily accessible with public transport and has a great view on the harbor. We had the smallest room, which was perfect. Great bed and sofa, great bathroom with a view. The Maxi Bar with free drinks , cookies etc. is great after a long day strolling through the city. Take the breakfast in the Cafe Gray in the top floor. Great choice and very friendly service. Nothing better than enjoying breakfast with a view over the harbor. The internet is fast, all connections are there and they even provide an adapter for the plugs ... it's the small things and the attention to details that really matter. The manager Marcel is doing a great job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong