At the Upper House you get what you pay for. It's expensive but, for the price, you receive flawless service, stunning rooms (and views), and enough amenities to really feel at home. We stayed there over New Year's, and enjoyed every minute. The Upper House is centrally located yet also a real oasis in (or, more precisely, above) Hong Kong. The reviews on Tripadvisor are right: I can't imagine there is a nicer hotel in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong