My second stay at Upper House and it continues to perform par excellence. The property was dealing with peak season and days before the Chinese Lunar New Year. They upgraded both of our rooms at no additional charge. They anticipated our needs. Escorted us to places in the immediate vicinity. Darn near perfection.They performed in an outstanding manner... and always with kindness and courtesy. Read my first review on this property for details about the room, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Preferred Hotels, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong