Almost perfection..... what a great place this is! The rooms have surprises in every corner. The espresso machine, the amenities, the jar with M&Ms and biscuits, the shoe trees (never seen a hotel which offers these for use by guests!). Rooms are well sized, and the bathroom is a real pleasure. But for that price this is all expected (except for the shoe trees....)
It is the small things that make the difference. Getting out of a cab without cash on hand, and the reception will front you the money (how often does that happen nowadays?). The delicious scent went passing the lobby heading up to your room. The genuinely friendly staff. The yoga mat in the room. They really get it right in the UPH! Well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Preferred Hotels, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong