After all the marketing hype I was expecting that the new Four Seasons Hotel (3IFC) would be out of this world. What I found is a hotel that is on par with some of the other 4-5 star properties in Hong Kong but certainly no better. The standard rooms are nicely appointed, the same space as the Shangri-La although a bit noisier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong