Enjoyed the luxury of a larger hotel room at commensurate pricing to top Central HK hotels. Service was really excellent with pre-empting of my needs and interests. Staff went out of the way to personalize the experience. An observation worth noting is that if you want the old fashioned oriental experience or atmosphere then you would be better served by others - old Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-La etc. The Restaurant had great views commensurate with the best of competitors. Bar was full at times, but again service was excellent. My only slight (very slight) disappointment was the rather limited room service menu choice options, however in saying that food was delivered promptly and orders were never wrong. I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong