What's there to say that hasn't already been said? It's worth coming to Hong Kong just to stay here. Perfect location and elegant, peaceful rooms. The only issue I had was that my "Harbour View" room was mostly a city/mountain view with only a partial/obscured view of the Harbour...everything else here more than makes up for that disappointment. Had I stayed longer than two nights I probably would have brought it up at check-in. Look forward to coming back as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong