This is my second stay at The Upper House. Paul (the manager) and his team Kylie and Edward are very helpful and providing extremely warm services. As this is my 2nd visit for two nights, they even referred me to its sister hotel the East Hotel to enjoy different atmosphere, which we really appreciated. Back to The Upper House, the room and the view are superb! For this visit we also found the restaurant at 49F which we missed last time, that is totally a gem! Excellent food, unbeatable view to city and habor, warm atmosphere. My only choice for staying in HK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong