I've been traveling to HK and staying at the UH pretty much since they opened. I would rank their service as being amongst the best. During my most recent stay, not only did they accommodate an early arrival at 6:00am, but I had croissants and a thermos of coffee awaiting me in the room. It truly is a home away from home for me and I always look forward to my stay at the UH.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong