I have been travelling to Hong Kong for 20+ years and have had my favourite luxury hotels along the way. Despite numerous recommendations for the Upper House we have chosen not to stay here due to the lack of pool. Out of curiosity this trip, we checked out of our hotel and had the last 2 nights here.
I am thrilled to report The Upper House is by far our #1 Hotel and won't be staying anywhere else when we visit HKG next. We cannot fault this beautiful hotel, it far exceeded our expectations. The room and the hotel is IMMACULATE and amazingly spacious. The bathroom is spectacular, bedroom heavenly...more like home than a hotel room! The restaurant and bar is sensational...the view from the ladies washroom is a must see (girls only of course!). Thankyou Christina for your warm hospitality and great sense of humour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong