great accommodation on pacific place with contemporary spacious suites with great views across HK , reliable wi fi , space to work and flop. super comfy huge beds, free mini bar ...all the things that should be a basic standard in a modern hotel that so often aren't
..great slick staff who cant do enough for you. the bar on the top floor is one of the best places to watch the night light up in HK with good cocktails and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong