The upper house was my favorite hotel I have ever stayed at. The service was great, the manager (Edward) went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, and the hotel rooms were beautiful. The wifi was good, there was a free mini bar, and the cafe on the top floor was excellent. The staff were amazing as well. There is no pool at the hotel, but you can go to hotel next to it to swim, so that was not such a bad thing. My favorite thing about the hotel was that it was very modern, and I loved the design. Great place to stay at!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong