A wonderful hotel in a great location with fantastic rooms and views. What more can I say? We were greated by courteous and friendly team who were indeed please to welcome us to the hotel. After enjoying a wondeful lunch at the Cafe Grey on the 49th floor, we were escorted to our room. You could not wish for any more features in the room which also included an expresso machine, itouch for ordering room service and even playing cards if you ever tired of the scenic view of Hong Kong Harbour.
The room was modern and the seperate bathrroom had a large rain forrest shower and an equally large bath.
Overall, the experience could not be faulted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong