“worth it”
Review of Flight Experience Hong Kong - CLOSED

Flight Experience Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Flight Experience™ was the original flight simulator business to ‘open the cockpit to the world’. We are the world leader in flight simulation entertainment.In 2011 we were approved as a Boeing ‘Official Licenced Product’ and we marked the end of the year by flying our 100,000th satisfied client. We offer a professional service combined with an exciting experience that is not easily forgotten.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“worth it”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

it was a superd experience, especially for the flight simulator fans. if u love flying you have to love this experience. especially kenny was superb and always encouraging. I pity the guy cause throughout the day he has to to keep on talking but i think he loves his job. all in all a fie star experience a must do

7 Thank Jai2811

San Jose, California
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 179 helpful votes
“Great overall experience...fun for anyone that has an interest in aviation”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Booked a 45 minute City Tour on a business trip in Hong Kong. I'm a "lapsed" student pilot working on a Private Pilot License and this will likely motivate me to restart and get my rating. Kenny, my first officer, was very thorough, a pleasure to spend time with and a very supportive instructor. It was in many ways like some of my flight training in a small plain. Did landings at SFO (my home airport) and the old Hong Kong airport. This was a much better way to spend a couple hours than wandering through the endless stores.

Flight Experience is located in the MegaBox and can be accessed via MTR (Kowloon Bay). I walked to the MegaBox from the station, but there are shuttle buses that seem to run regularly. Look up MegaBox on the web and you'll see detailed maps for how to find the shuttle buses.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank gosaka
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

So much have with my friends and family in hong kong flight experience. I got some very nice Boeing items. The whole experience is really worth of trying. Highly recommend to everyone.

6 Thank Paul P
Santiago, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dream comes true”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Since I was a kid, I always want to be a pilot. Today, my dream finally comes true here flying the 737 over my hometown New York. Visitors coming to Hong Kong, this is a very special place that you can visit.

6 Thank Keith M
Au, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice Stuff”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Planned to come in months ago when I know I am coming to Hong Kong, and it really excess my expectation. I learned a lot though the session. There is just too much to learn on a 737, and I will come back again next time. Highly recommend.

7 Thank 737Freak