This is a relatively new property and so it's very clean. The rooms are modern. This is more of an apartment hotel with no facilities other than rooms. We stayed on the ninth floor and it was quiet and peaceful. The room size is small compared to other places in the world for the price. However, this is something typical of all Hong Kong hotels.
The location is very good. It is 10 minutes walking distance from Times Square (a huge shopping mail and a place where you will find young people hanging out) and the Times Square MTR station. This was very convenient and enabled us to use the MTR for travelling everywhere. It is also about 5 minutes walking distance from the bus stop from where one can catch buses to go to Central.
Overall I believe this hotel has excellent location, is very clean for the price. Most other hotels with these attributes are very expensive. I would stay here again if I had to visit Hong Kong again. Those looking for a comprehensive "hotel" experience, please look elsewhere as this hotel has only rooms as its main feature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining contemporary comfort with a classy dose of European pizzazz, Butterfly on Morrison cannot enjoy a better location than where it is at Causeway Bay. That means 5 minutes away from the heart of shopper's Hong Kong (think Times Square, Sogo and the brand new Hysan Place); 5 minutes from the high-octane actions of the Happy Valley racetrack and the Hong Kong stadium; 10 minutes from the nightlife and heritage cool of Wan Chai and the same number of minutes from the chic and quirks of Star Street Precinct. In short, everything that makes Hong Kong buzz and hum with energy is right outside. To fulfill travellers’ need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers “4G Pocket WiFi Device” to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Inside, 98 guest rooms are filled to the brim with sophisticated amenities, offering every comfort for both work and play, including a free smartphone offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. However busy the night gets, the hotel will be your refuge. So when you're tired from a day of non-stop shopping, Rugby Sevens watching or nightlife exploring, return to us, relax and lounge. Our 24-hour front desk and 'Local Ambassadors' have got you covered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Butterfly On Morrison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Morrison Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Morrison Hong Kong