Stayed 3 nights in June in Hong Kong and chose this hotel on a friends recommendation. HK hotels can be expensive but this one is a good price and was perfect for our stay. We paid around £110 per night for a very large room with king bed and a panoramic view of Happy Valley and the peaks behind. There isn't a bar or breakfast room in the hotel, but you are so close to many things here it really doesn't matter. We put a few things in the fridge provided so we had things to hand for the mornings. The hotel and rooms (ours) are large, clean, nice decor, and it's well situated pretty close to Causeway Bay metro station to get around easily enough. The most significant item to mention about the hotel are the front desk staff who are absolutely awesome, so friendly, helpful, and nothing too much trouble. Would definitely recommend is as a easy ably priced, comfortable hotel on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining contemporary comfort with a classy dose of European pizzazz, Butterfly on Morrison cannot enjoy a better location than where it is at Causeway Bay. That means 5 minutes away from the heart of shopper's Hong Kong (think Times Square, Sogo and the brand new Hysan Place); 5 minutes from the high-octane actions of the Happy Valley racetrack and the Hong Kong stadium; 10 minutes from the nightlife and heritage cool of Wan Chai and the same number of minutes from the chic and quirks of Star Street Precinct. In short, everything that makes Hong Kong buzz and hum with energy is right outside. Inside, 98 guest rooms are filled to the brim with sophisticated amenities, offering every comfort for both work and play, including a free smartphone offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, Wi-Fi tethering, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. However busy the night gets, the hotel will be your refuge. So when you're tired from a day of non-stop shopping, Rugby Sevens watching or nightlife exploring, return to us, relax and lounge. Our 24-hour front desk and 'Local Ambassadors' have got you covered. How well connected are we? - 6-minute walk to Causeway Bay MTR. - 15-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Hong Kong Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Butterfly On Morrison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Morrison Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Morrison Hong Kong