We stayed for 4 nights and what I really liked most in this hotel was their Lobby or the receiving of guests, because they sanitized their lobby every hour and it smells so good. Their staff were so nice too and very accommodating.
However, they did not have a classy restaurant and the bathroom was too small, most especially the shower area, only one person can fit but if you are a little bit bigger it will be harder for you to take a bath. On the other hand, the room was ok and clean. By the way we stayed in superior junior, and you can already imagine the size of the room by looking at their picture. It means that superior junior is really sa small room and can only accommodate two adult persons. I hope that they will make the shower area a bit bigger because it was too small and it was really hard to move inside. But Definitely in the future I will try their other rooms and I hope that the bathroom, especially the shower area is a bit bigger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining contemporary comfort with a classy dose of European pizzazz, Butterfly on Morrison cannot enjoy a better location than where it is at Causeway Bay. That means 5 minutes away from the heart of shopper's Hong Kong (think Times Square, Sogo and the brand new Hysan Place); 5 minutes from the high-octane actions of the Happy Valley racetrack and the Hong Kong stadium; 10 minutes from the nightlife and heritage cool of Wan Chai and the same number of minutes from the chic and quirks of Star Street Precinct. In short, everything that makes Hong Kong buzz and hum with energy is right outside. Inside, 98 guest rooms are filled to the brim with sophisticated amenities, offering every comfort for both work and play, including a free smartphone offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, Wi-Fi tethering, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. However busy the night gets, the hotel will be your refuge. So when you're tired from a day of non-stop shopping, Rugby Sevens watching or nightlife exploring, return to us, relax and lounge. Our 24-hour front desk and 'Local Ambassadors' have got you covered. How well connected are we? - 6-minute walk to Causeway Bay MTR. - 15-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Hong Kong Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Butterfly On Morrison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Morrison Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Morrison Hong Kong