Stayed in this boutique hotel on the buy two nights receive one night free deal on Asiatravel. We received a Superior room that came with free internet access in the room. The room itself looks pretty much exactly like the photos: comfy bed, small couch, desk, chair, flat screen TV. Everything has a clean and modern feel. The Superior room we were in had floor to ceiling windows on two walls - lovely! A lot has been said about the glass bathroom walls in this hotel and the Butterfly on Prat hotel. Indeed, there are glass bathroom walls as well as shower doors and for the room we were in (1901), the room was situated so there was no way to hide behind a door or anything. Hopefully the hotel can put up some frosting on the glass. The staff was excellent and spoke English well. Laundry services at the hotel are really expensive, but there is a laundromat about one block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining contemporary comfort with a classy dose of European pizzazz, Butterfly on Morrison cannot enjoy a better location than where it is at Causeway Bay. That means 5 minutes away from the heart of shopper's Hong Kong (think Times Square, Sogo and the brand new Hysan Place); 5 minutes from the high-octane actions of the Happy Valley racetrack and the Hong Kong stadium; 10 minutes from the nightlife and heritage cool of Wan Chai and the same number of minutes from the chic and quirks of Star Street Precinct. In short, everything that makes Hong Kong buzz and hum with energy is right outside. To fulfill travellers’ need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers “4G Pocket WiFi Device” to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Inside, 98 guest rooms are filled to the brim with sophisticated amenities, offering every comfort for both work and play, including a free smartphone offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. However busy the night gets, the hotel will be your refuge. So when you're tired from a day of non-stop shopping, Rugby Sevens watching or nightlife exploring, return to us, relax and lounge. Our 24-hour front desk and 'Local Ambassadors' have got you covered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Butterfly On Morrison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Morrison Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Morrison Hong Kong