Room G is long and thin, the access door at the east end and the washroom at the west end, two narrow beds placed end-to-end along the north wall. A/C unit is over the west bed, so when the bathroom exhaust fan is operating (at the west end) it quickly sucks away all the cold air, leaving the occupant of the east bed to swelter.
Pleasant reception, clean because of good housekeeping practices, basic accommodation at reasonable (for Hong Kong) prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For travelers who are looking for a laid back and private feeling atmosphere budget accommodation in central location of Kowloon, with more than 30 years of experience and good reputation, welcome to Lee Garden Guest House and Star Guest House. Certification of excellence from Trip Advisor of 2012 to 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Lee Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lee Garden Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Lee Garden Guest House Hong Kong