This is a great hotel to stay at in LKF as it's nearby everything that one would really need. The only downside is that it's slightly hidden from view. Luckily our taxi driver knew exactly that there were 2 Shamas in the area and told us to walk down slope from Hollywood road into Peel Street. This is as the area is pretty well know to be very hilly.
The apartment is considered very large by Hong Kong standards and the staff of the residence were very accommodating to our requests.
From here it's very easy to move about the area as there is a supermarket nearby, minimart, late night food and of course if you're in LKF, the bars and clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Peel Street, in the heart of Central, our 56 chic contemporary serviced apartments provide calming retreats in the perfect location. The city’s most vibrant neighborhood boasts traditional market stalls, fashionable restaurants, antique shops and stylish boutiques all nestled side by side and offering a true slice of Hong Kong life. With their unparalleled location, lavish furnishings and our staff’s uncompromising care, the apartments of Shama Central exemplify luxurious city living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shama Central Serviced Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shama Central Hotel Hong Kong
- Shama Central Serviced Apartment Hong Kong