“What a Way to Explore HK from a Yacht”
Review of Hong Kong Yachting

US$196.84*
Chinese New Year Fireworks Cruise with Buffet Dinner and Drinks in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Hong Kong's best yachts, event boats and cruisers
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 28 March 2012

great crew, very yachting knowledgeable and also an interesting way to spend a few hrs on a Sat afternoon sailing across the South China Sea.. fun attempting to avoid the container ships entering HK harbour. Options include hosting the main-sail, to being on the helm to just sitting, enjoying a great Australian wine and chat..

Reviewed 10 December 2011

This was my second cruise on the Volvo 60 and this time we had some wind! Man if you want to feel what real sailing is all about take the day sail out of Stanley it is awesome. Bring suitable clothes and be prepared to participate, she requires no less than 5 strong bodies to hoist the main. My skipper both trips was Angus and he is a prince of man and knows his boat well. If you have half a day to kill in Hong Kong go for a sail then eat and shop in Stanley afterwards.............can't go wrong.

1  Thank LongDistanceAgain
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Great trip. Amazing yacht. Good wine and company. I would recommend it to anyone.

4  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 7 August 2011

There are abundance of cruise and junk trips in Hong Kong, and I selected HK Yachting with no regret after the trip. My husband and I love yachting and if you like a quiet way to spend time on water yet don't know how to sail, this is the best. We had good wines from Australia and just relaxed on the yacht. And Lady Luck shone on with with great weather! The crew was great and very knowledgeable that my hubby just dozed off feeling he was in right hand!

3  Thank JudeIkeda
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I went sailing with Hong Kong Yachting when we were in Hong Kong on short stopover. We were picked up at the pier in Stanley and went for a three hour sail. The weather wasn't great, and it was raining, but the boat absolutely flies! It was a really windy day, but I felt safe, it's just a pity it wasn't a bit warmer.
We had a few drinks during the trip, and the skipper let me drive the boat for a while.
If you're looking for a thrill, I really recommend it.

3  Thank travellerRDMelb