Book a room with 4 beds and got upgraded to 8 beds. Stay for 7 nights
Room is simple, neat and clean. Consider the price we pay for it, it is indeed value for money.
Breakfast is very very basic and most of the time not very tasty.
Wifi is free but signal is weak. Try to get a room near the reception area well the signal is strongest.
The best part about this resort is that it is located in Ma Wan or Park Island. This is an island where cars are restricted entry. It is quiet, relax and laid back. A very differnt part of HK.
Nearby hotel there are couple of F&B outlets so food is not a problem but quality is not as good as HK Island and Kowloon. There is also a supermarket and 7-11.
Travel in/out is either via bus or ferry which will connect you to other mode of transport like MTR. Taxi is avaliable during weekday only. There is a bus that goes straight to airport too. You can use octopus card for bus/ferry operated in this island.
Very ideal for family (if u can handle the extra traveling in/out of the island)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful greenery and natural habitats, the Solar Tower Camp offers visitors a quiet and relaxed atmosphere for a simpler take on life. All of our homey rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and lockers, and our rooms for 4 to 10 people are equipped with refrigerators. Whether you’re travelling individually or in a small group of up to 10 people, you’ll find the perfect room f ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Noah's Ark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noah`s Ark Hotel Hong Kong
- Noah's Ark Resort Hong Kong