I had a pleasant stay at Noah's Ark Resort. This is housed in an Eco-island where taxis and cars are not allowed in and the only transport are a few bus services, which is in serviced for 24 hours. If you are really into traveling with MTR then this resort is not for you.
This resort has all the decor to remind us to be environmentally friendly. The room is large, in comparison to any standard room in HK city. I found my stay to be very refreshing. So peaceful, nice view, extremely helpful staffs-willing to take the time to explain to us our route to our next destination, within a small theme park, next to a lovely beach and with a really nice view of a floating bridge, connecting Ma Wan and Tsing Yi. Room service was good and the food were tasty with large portions!
Minus points were the little variety of food for breakfast as well as not accessible to convenience stores, though there is a pantry room with vending machines.
Overall if you want some peace in your trip, this is really a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful greenery and natural habitats, the Solar Tower Camp offers visitors a quiet and relaxed atmosphere for a simpler take on life. All of our homey rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and lockers, and our rooms for 4 to 10 people are equipped with refrigerators. Whether you’re travelling individually or in a small group of up to 10 people, you’ll find the perfect room f ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Noah's Ark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noah`s Ark Hotel Hong Kong
- Noah's Ark Resort Hong Kong