My family enjoyed our stay in the resort. Iam impressed at how they are able to maintain the cleanliness of the place. The simple buffet breakfast is enough to make you full. A little variation on the choices is done everyday. Buses that go from and to the airport pass by the resort as well as those that will bring you to the mtr station. Buses straight to mongkok are also available at scheduled times. The dormitory room that we got for our accommodation is spacious enough for all 8 of us adults plus the two kids who share bed with their parents. The beach is also a plus factor. We feel so safe inside the resort. Free Wifi connection is so strong even inside our room. The only inconvenience is the stairs that you have to go through from the front door up to the hotel especially if you have your luggages to carry. But over all, I could say this is a resort worth coming back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful greenery and natural habitats, the Solar Tower Camp offers visitors a quiet and relaxed atmosphere for a simpler take on life. All of our homey rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and lockers, and our rooms for 4 to 10 people are equipped with refrigerators. Whether you’re travelling individually or in a small group of up to 10 people, you’ll find the perfect room f ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noah's Ark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noah`s Ark Hotel Hong Kong
- Noah's Ark Resort Hong Kong