Checked in after disneyland trip and we took mtr from disneyline to sunny bay and change a bus from qing yi mtr station. Missed the stop, however able to walk from the ferry terminal. For the location, I would rate it abit lower then the service and all the others.
Though we are tired, we had an awesome sunset view of the sea, beach and the bridge that connect qing yi to ma wan. This view was sufficient to cover for the slight inconvenient location. This was so different from the city (mongkok & central) areas! Spacious, clean and leisurely :)
There was a few food choices within the premises of the resort, some thai and western restaurants nearby the beach area. We ate at harvest restaurant which was the resorts only food place at night. The food was okay, passable :)
The resort bedroom is also awesome! Spacious, clean and had a very very clear view of the lighted up bridge at night ♥
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful greenery and natural habitats, the Solar Tower Camp offers visitors a quiet and relaxed atmosphere for a simpler take on life. All of our homey rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and lockers, and our rooms for 4 to 10 people are equipped with refrigerators. Whether you’re travelling individually or in a small group of up to 10 people, you’ll find the perfect room f ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Noah's Ark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noah`s Ark Hotel Hong Kong
- Noah's Ark Resort Hong Kong