When I first arrived at Noah's Ark resort, all I could say was "wow!" I stayed overnight at the resort, then checked out the park the next day. The hotel is shaped like Noah's ark and is supposed to be original size. A lot different from other hotels in Hong Kong! It's a very different side of Hong Kong than what I'd seen before. It's right on the beach and was a very peaceful relaxing place to stay. The walk from the ferry was so pretty. The rooms were clean and larger than hotel rooms in central Hong Kong. My room had a large balcony, although it had no chairs outside.
I arrived late at night and it was a little difficult to find the entrance as the main was closed, but I called the resort and staff was helpful and I eventually found it.
The resort has a garden filled with life-size sculptures of animals. I could see the elephants & giraffes from my room.
Breakfast was included in my fee (not a full breakfast, but more than continental breakfast), and the restaurant has great views of the bridges and the harbour. Very peaceful and beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful greenery and natural habitats, the Solar Tower Camp offers visitors a quiet and relaxed atmosphere for a simpler take on life. All of our homey rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and lockers, and our rooms for 4 to 10 people are equipped with refrigerators. Whether you’re travelling individually or in a small group of up to 10 people, you’ll find the perfect room f ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Noah's Ark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noah`s Ark Hotel Hong Kong
- Noah's Ark Resort Hong Kong